Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

18 October 2011

Obama-Approved OWS: Human Mic Meltdown In Philly




Occupier:  Last night.

Occupiers Echo:  Last night.

Occupier:  I heard people yell

Occupiers Echo:  I heard people yell

Occupier:  Out of cars

Occupiers Echo:  Out of cars 

Occupier:  And walking through

Occupiers Echo:  And walking through

Occupier:  "Get a job."

Occupiers Echo:  "Get a job."

Occupier:  Many people 

Occupiers Echo:  Many people

Occupier:   Yell back

Occupiers Echo:   Yell back

Occupier:   I have one

Occupiers Echo:   I have one

Occupier:  And I'm still in debt

Occupiers Echo:  And I'm still in debt

Occupier:  Or, why don't you stop

Occupiers Echo:  Or, why don't you stop

Occupier:  And have a real conversation?

Occupiers Echo:  And have a real conversation?

Occupier:  Last night

Occupiers Echo:  Last night

Occupier:  I had a dream

Occupiers Echo:  I had a dream

Occupier:  That was really scary

Occupiers Echo:  That was really scary

Occupier:  I went away with a bunch of people

Occupiers Echo:  I went away with a bunch of people

Occupier:  To go to the beach

Occupiers Echo:  To go to the beach

Occupier:  And when I came back

Occupiers Echo:  And when I came back

Occupier:  My lawn was littered

Occupiers Echo:  My lawn was littered

Occupier:  I don't have a lawn. ( Laugh.)

Occupiers Echo:  I don't have a lawn.

Occupier:  With dismembered bodies

Occupiers Echo:  With dismembered bodies

Occupier:  Later in the dream

Occupiers Echo:  Later in the dream

Occupier:  A person drove by

Occupiers Echo:  A person drove by

Occupier:  And yelled

Occupiers Echo:  And yelled

Occupier:  "Get a job!"

Occupiers Echo:  "Get a job!"

Occupier:  "Why are you here?"

Occupiers Echo:  "Why are you here?"

Occupier:  And other mean things

Occupiers Echo:  And other mean things

Occupier:  I yelled back

Occupiers Echo:  I yelled back

Occupier:  Ranting

Occupiers Echo:  Ranting

Occupier:  And they drove off

Occupiers Echo:  And they drove off

Occupier:  Immediately

Occupiers Echo:  Immediately

Occupier:  My heart swelled

Occupiers Echo:  My heart swelled

Occupier:  And I realised

Occupiers Echo:  And I realised

Occupier:  That I forgot to say

Occupiers Echo:  That I forgot to say

Occupier:  I love you

Occupiers Echo:  I love you

Occupier:  So I ran

Occupiers Echo:  So I ran

Occupier:  To catch this car

Occupiers Echo:  To catch this car

Occupier:  When I got there

Occupiers Echo:  When I got there

Occupier:  It was a new person

Occupiers Echo:  It was a new person

Occupier:  And I said,

Occupiers Echo:  And I said,

Occupier:  "I love you.

Occupiers Echo:  "I love you.

Occupier:  And, I need to know what you have to say

Occupiers Echo:  And, I need to know what you have to say

Occupier:  And I would really like it (starting to cry)

Occupiers Echo:  And I would really like it

Occupier:  If you would come and tell me

Occupiers Echo:  If you would come and tell me

Occupier:  Because I am sad

Occupiers Echo:  Because I am sad

Occupier:  That we yell at each other

Occupiers Echo:  That we yell at each other

Occupier:  Instead of speaking

Occupiers Echo:  Instead of speaking

Occupier:  About what we care about."

Occupiers Echo:  About what we care about."

Occupier:  And all morning

Occupiers Echo:  And all morning

Occupier:  I felt that we

Occupiers Echo:  I felt that we

Occupier:  The 100%

Occupiers Echo:  The 100%

Occupier:  We're the dismembered bodies

Occupiers Echo:  We're the dismembered bodies

Occupier:  on my lawn (a lawn that she doesn't have)

Occupiers Echo:  on my lawn

Occupier:  Thank you.

Occupiers Echo:  Thank you.


  

No comments: