Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

15 October 2010

The Guy Fawkes' Mask Slips IV

Recipients of Obama & Pelosi's Praise Smashing Store and Bank Windows






Could've fooled me...


Wells Fargo did NOT want a bailout.  It did NOT seek a bailout.  A bailout was FORCED upon it by Bush Treasury Secretary, Hank Paulson.  It has REPAID the money WITH INTEREST.  TAXPAYERS MADE A PROFIT.

(There are much better targets of your anger  - but not vandalism and violence - the Federal government, the Federal Reserve, those that lied on their mortgage applications, Bank of America, CitiBank, Lehman Bros., BearStearns, etc.)



What makes us better than you?  We don't destroy private property.  We don't demand others give us the fruit of their labour.  We don't bitch and moan that someone has more than we do.  We go out and MAKE our futures.  You sit there waiting for the mailman to deliver your's.

We're are equal under the law, but, "asshole," the whole lot of you are not worth one Steve Jobs when it comes to affecting the lives of people on this planet.  I didn't know Steve Jobs.  I didn't know a whole lot about him.  I do know that he was a fave amongst the OccupyWallStreet set and a raging capitalist.  I also know that he didn't know the meaning of the words "no" or "I can't" or "Give me" or "You owe me" "It's not fair!"

He was the ultimate supply-sider.  He created demand through supply.  He made you want something.  He teased you.  He knew what you were going to want a year or more before you wanted it.  He designed it.  He made it sexy.  He hired the workers to manufacturer it.  He promoted it.  He package it.  He made you wait for hours in the cold to buy the it.  C'mon, single guys, 'fess up.  You only have $500.00 to spend.  Dinner, a movie, and a shag or the new i-phone?

Now, you occupying comrades, think about it.  He created the phones and laptops on which you are waging and raging your "revolution" and he didn't do it because he cared about you or 'cause he was"'down with the revolution."  He did it for the money and he made billions  doing it and, I say, MORE.POWER.TO.HIM.  He gave us what we wanted.  He changed the world.  Your "revolution" will not even make your life better.


I know, I hurt you with the Steve Jobs hit, but I'm sure you'll find a way to shake him off with the "evil capitalist" label and rationalisation -- hatred makes things easy that way because it is always someone else's fault -- but now I am really going in for the low blow....'cause when you lose John Lennon....

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out?

You say you've got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We are doing what we can
But if you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is, brother, you'll have to wait


What's the plan after you shut it down?  What is going to take its place Day One?  Are you ready to go?  Are you prepared?  Of course you aren't.  You can't have "nothing."  If you think a General Assembly with 310 million people using Up and Down Twinkles is going work in the 21st century, do me a favour, go kill yourself...now...please. 

Most of you are stupid, indoctrinated Progs, who are ignorant of history, economics, the law, the sciences, and have no Earthly idea how to run a camp much less a country.  It takes you 30 minutes to decide whether to allow a genuine civil rights hero, John Lewis, to address your group.  While I agree with you that "no one is better than anyone else," he just wanted to say "hello" and "offer his support."  Now, I think he is 100% wrong on most issues, but you people are 100% idiots.  Sometimes, it is just better to remain quite (and sit on your hands) than remove all doubt of your idiocy.

  
After your revolution, you won't be chanting "This is what democracy looks like!"  No, chaos + "democracy"  lead to strongmen.   Guess what happens to Useful Idiots like you after the accession?   Yeah, if you're thinking lead and gore, you are on the right track.  It would be the best and only good thing to happen after your revolution for the rest of us.

 Oops!  Did I hurt your feelings? Should I have just used "Down Twinkles" and given you a "Participation Trophy" So sorry?

By the way, how faggy is that?  "Up Twinkles.  Down Twinkles.  Blah, blah, blah."

 Wise up, Корисний ідіот*!

 

Back

 Continue

 

*My Russian friends, correct me if I'm wrong.  It's been a great while.  Love all of you.

No comments: