Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

15 October 2010

The Guy Fawkes' Mask Slips III

 

 Soviet Much?


Man, I Am So Glad That The Violent TEA Party Allegedly Drew Smaller Crowds.  Could You Imagine What The Country Would Look Like By Now?


Anti-Semitism + Jews Murder Palestinians + Cop Killers = Way Not To Make Friends And Influence People In Middle America....Especially Independent Voter America, Which Decides Elections

All My Heroes Would Be The Cops That Would Take Out Your Heroes...And I Bet That Mine Have Better Aim.

Maybe, One of Your Heroes Could Bring Another Guy That I Bet Is Your Hero, Too, Along For The "Fun"...

  
...It's Time For Some Eddie York Payback.  Oh, And Maybe,  Copkiller Groupie Or Would That Be Strawberry?, You Could Send This "Son of a Bitch" Along, Too: 

Yeah, I know.  If you want sweet, warm, and cuddly, buy a puppy.



Back

 

No comments: