Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

21 July 2012

Dude................What am I bid for a penguin posing pouch?

 

For those wondering where Allah is, I've found him.   Male modeling is much more lucrative than blogging. - Sophie


M2RB:  Poison, live Donnington







Oh my god look what the cat dragged in
Livin' my life sin after sin
Night rolls up and I do it again
Oh my god, look what the cat dragged in






 By Tim Dowling

Yesterday, in tribute to the spirit of enterprise that saw Kyle McDonald swap a red paperclip, via a series of trades, for a house, I invited your offers for this very fine blue pencil. Thanks for your offers - we've now started trading.

The first transaction was agreed, if not exactly completed, earlier this morning. Chris Greaves of Toronto, who is very likely still sleeping and therefore unaware of his good fortune, was rewarded with the blue pencil, in exchange for a pink highlighter and a paperclip. It was by no means the best offer I had - someone actually offered a week in an Austrian holiday home - but Chris did follow instructions and send a picture along with his offer to saturdayguardian@googlemail.com.

Frankly, this was not quite the pace I'd hoped; the paper clip represented a step backwards, although I guess the highlighter made up for it.



Penguin posing pouch



Penguin posing pouch. Unworn. Fits all.  Then things started to look up, with the highlighter-and-paperclip desk set combo snapped up in exchange for a "penguin posing pouch for men" offered by Caroline No Last Name Supplied. The posing pouch appears to be a one-size-fits-all affair, and I think we can safely say it's never been worn, although to be honest I didn't ask too many questions. In any case this product sells for £8.99 on Caroline's adult toys website, sinnersnetwork.co.uk, and will be shipped directly to our next successful trader. The Tuscan villa edges ever nearer.

Please email a description and photograph of the item you would like to trade to saturdayguardian@googlemail.com. We will contact you if we'd like to take you up on the trade. Please include a phone number where we can reach you. Don't delay - our deadline is Friday morning, and we're still a couple of trades short of a holiday home.

Incidentally, there have been several unkind emails suggesting that this exercise is lame, unoriginal and well behind the curve. I resent the implication that any of this was unintentional.




 "Look What The Cat Dragged In" - Poison


I went to bed too late and got up too soon
My poor head still spinnin' from too much booze
I got a foot in the gutter a foot in the grave
I ain't seen home in the last three days

[Chorus]

Oh my god look what the cat dragged in
Livin' my life sin after sin
Night rolls up and I do it again
Oh my god, look what the cat dragged in

No tell, motel, hotel bed
If it wasn't for the sunlight I'd swear I was dead

I got a girl on the left of me
a girl on the right
I know damn well I slept with both last night

[Chorus]

I'm late for work on Monday and my boss is bitchin'
Can't get out of bed cause my head's still spinnin'
My hair's in a rat's nest, I look like hell
Half alive or half dead, I just can't tell!!

[Chorus]



No comments: