Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

01 March 2013

Pervy Dem State Rep to Teenage Girl: 'If You're Bashful, I Got a Snake Sitting Under My Desk Here'






In the middle of a hearing, Connecticut state Representative  Ernest Hewett, a Democrat and a pervert, made an extraordinarily lewd comment to a 17 year-old girl, who was testifying Here's the story, via Political Wire:

Connecticut state Rep. Ernest Hewett (D) made an inappropriate remark to a 17 year old girl testifying about a program that helped her overcome her shyness and get over her fear of snakes, the New London Day reports.

Said the girl: "I am usually a very shy person, and now I am more outgoing. I was able to teach those children about certain things like snakes that we have and the turtles that we have... I want to do something toward that, working with children when I get older."

According to an audiotape of the hearing, Hewett replied: "If you're bashful I got a snake sitting under my desk here."
Here's the audio:







Mommas, don't let your babies anywhere around this snake.


No comments: