Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

17 April 2013

Reading Tingles' Tea Leaves: What Chris Matthews Will Say On His Show This Evening







“I am KC and I approve this message.” 

- Message contained in the known letters that have tested positive for ricin




‘Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Centre, let me turn to you. KC! What could KC mean? Don’t you think it could be the Knights of Columbus – the Catholic men’s organisation??? Huh, huh?? Sorry, pardon my spittle, but don’t you think it is highly likely that this is just another right-wing nut job, who is pissed off that there’s a black man living in the White House, who supports SSM and unfettered access to abortion? And, don’t you think some Knight of Columbus/Ku Klux Klansman could be angry enough at Senator Wicker for voting for cloture on Schu-Man-Too to try to take him out, too? What? Pardon me, someone is talking in my ear. The KKK hated Catholics? Well, nevertheless, Mark Potok, don’t you think it is, at least, highly probable that a member of the KKK and the KofC could be behind this?’

- Chris Matthews on 'Nutball' on MSNBC this evening



'Welcome back to Nutball.

Let me quickly return to Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Centre and expert on right-wing terrorism – Audience, if you are unaware, Mr Potok was on the groundbreaking SPLC committee that discovered that Malik Zulu Shabazz, leader of the New Black Panther Party, was a member of the radical RIGHT so we all owe him tremendous gratitude. Mark, don’t you think that this Paul Kevin Curtis of Corinth, Mississippi, made a typing mistake when he wrote ‘I am KC and I approve this message’? I mean – pardon me while I wipe the ocean of spittle off of the set – couldn’t it have been a typo? Seriously, don’t you think that it is more likely than not that he meant to say ‘I am Jesus Christ and I approve this message’?

And, since we know that he did mean to write ‘I am JC and I approve this message’ – according to our crack investigation team here at MSNBC – wouldn’t that mean he is a Southern, illiterate, inbred, Bible-reading, snake-handling, dirt-eating, squirrel-stewing, sister-shagging, cousin-marrying, trailer-park-living, single-tooth-brushing, hair-combovering, sheet-wearing, cross-burning, gun-worshiping, always-voting-against-his-own-self-interest, fag-smoking, tabacky-chewing, sexist, racist, bigoted, homophobic, Islamophobic, Black-Man-in-the-White-House-hating Neanderthal?

I mean, heeeellllllooooo, he is from Corinth, Mississippi, of all places!'

 - Chris Matthews, on MSNBC this evening







http://tinyurl.com/cazkdbr

No comments: