Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

30 May 2013

If 'Perfesser Liveenslavedthendie' Is ANY Indication Of The Intelligence Level Of The So-Called 'Intellectuals' On College Campuses, Put A Fork In This Country. It's Done. D-O-N-E.





 



Beginning his latest demonstration of ignorant and 'stop picking on me' whining, Liveenslavedthendie wrote:


‘I told him my hobby is bashing liberals.’

- Liam on May 30, 2013 at 4:05 AM


‘The opposite of love isn’t hate boo boo, its indifference. You are quite obsessed with me. This is the second time I’ve seen you bring me up in a thread out of the blue, long before I even chime in. And not even on a political issue. I am afraid to do a google search and see how often you bring me up on your own. Do we need to talk?’

- libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM

 
Weird. I’ve read Liam’s post 5 times now and whaddayaknow? Your name is nowhere to be found…


‘I tend to see them as abused children who never had chance to grow up. Worse, as adults, they refuse still to grow up.  One lib here, frustrated with me, told me to get a hobby.  I told him my hobby is bashing liberals.’

- Liam on May 30, 2013 at 4:05 AM


Here’s an idea:

Forget Google, concentrate on improving your reading skills, adjust the frequency on the antennae on your tinfoil hat, shed your pathetic cloak of victimhood, and get over yourself already…the world doesn’t revolve around you.

I’ve said what Liam did a gazillion times, but here’s the difference:

I’ll say it again: I love leaving as much Prog blood on the floor as possible…and I will, SPECIFICALLY, use your name, well, my version of it, liveeenslavedthendie.


Yes, indeedy-do, I love beating the bloody hell out of liveeenslavedthendie. That would be you, princess.

 
Have a nice day and ‘y’all come back now, y’hear?’


*sigh* Why lie?

- libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:44 AM

 
Who are you accusing of lying, princess?  Show me where your name appears anywhere in Liam’s post time-stamped 4:05 AM, which I again repost…IN ITS ENTIRETY:
 

‘I tend to see them as abused children who never had chance to grow up. Worse, as adults, they refuse still to grow up.  One lib here, frustrated with me, told me to get a hobby.  I told him my hobby is bashing liberals.’

- Liam on May 30, 2013 at 4:05 AM



Is your name ‘them’?

Are you referred to as ‘children’?

Do people call you ‘adultS’?

Is your name ‘they’?

Is your name ‘one lib here’?

Is your name ‘him’?

Do people refer to you as ‘LiberalS‘?

Please allow me to give you an example of someone using your name in a post…

1. That ‘someone’ would be me.

And…

2. Here would be that example:


‘But OF COURSE, libfreeordie makes an appearance in The HotAirians (Pics).’


********

‘RWM, you’re being particularly thick today. I didn’t say that Liam mentioned me in the particular post I quoted. He did mention me on page 6, in precisely the post I quoted.’

- libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:56 AM


Er, no, perfesser.  Remove the thick plank from thine own eye and, perhaps, you will recognise your pathetical idiocy.  You referred to Liam’s post of 4:05 AM, which – once again – says this:


‘I tend to see them as abused children who never had chance to grow up. Worse, as adults, they refuse still to grow up.  One lib here, frustrated with me, told me to get a hobby.  I told him my hobby is bashing liberals.’

-  Liam on May 30, 2013 at 4:05 AM



To which you referred in your post time-stamped 7:05 AM:



‘I told him my hobby is bashing liberals.’

- Liam on May 30, 2013 at 4:05 AM


‘The opposite of love isn’t hate boo boo, its indifference. You are quite obsessed with me. This is the second time I’ve seen you bring me up in a thread out of the blue, long before I even chime in. And not even on a political issue. I am afraid to do a google search and see how often you bring me up on your own. Do we need to talk?’

-  libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM



Liam’s post, itself, was in response to the following:


‘They are starved for attention, and try to dredge it up by throwing stinkbombs. They all have probs, but non-nonpartisan has something else going besides the typical leftard dysfunction.’

Anti-Control on May 30, 2013 at 4:00 AM


Unlike you, liveenslavedthendie, who was NOT named in the post to which you referred, NoBrain WAS referred to – BY NAME – in the post to which Liam responded.

Thus, I – ONCE AGAIN – call upon you to point out where in the bloody hell Liam named you in his post time-stamped at 4:05 AM or cease and desist with your projection, idiocy, and libelous claims that other people are ‘lying about your record or something.’

‘Fake, but accurate’ is only a legitimate position on the Prog-Surrey-With-The-Lunatic-Fringe-On-Top cable channel, AXS TV, where Dan Rather landed after being driven out of ‘respected journalism’ – yeah, it’s an oxymoron, but if the disrespected (by the overwhelming majority of Americans) ‘respected journalism’ has no respect for Rather, then you KNOW how discredited he has become – by the ‘modern typographic conventions’ identified in his ‘Smoking Gun Against Bush’ PROVED none of his documents could have possibly been written on any of the models of typewriters utilised by the American military, including the TNG, in the 1970s.

Also, luv…


Your Dowderisation is an EPIC FAIL.


Just because, like Maureen Dowd - who claimed to hear the word ‘boy’ after ‘You lie!’ – you really, really, really wanting something doesn’t make it so.  Simply, your ‘hearing’ your name in Liam’s 4:05 AM post is ridiculous.

PS: No one – and I mean NO ONE – is ‘obsessed’ with you. I won’t speak for anyone else here, but I really couldn’t give a bloody fuck about you other than for the reason that you make a fine chew-toy.

PPS: Don’t end sentences with prepositions…‘long before I even chime in.’ Only ‘Teabillies’ – not ‘intellectual’ and educated perfessers – are supposed to speak and write politically grammatically incorrect.





http://tinyurl.com/pchsaqa



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understand that every time you say "shall not be infringed" you show the entire world what you are.

It all can, and still will be infringed for the rest of us, even in your country.

You still even to this day take away patented inventions if you can use them to increase your dominance over the rest of the Human race.


Sophie Ro, PHUP said...

To whom are you directing you statement?

Furthermore, this post has nothing whatsoever to do with patents or infringements. It has to do with the idiocy of a certain liar.