Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

01 May 2013

'Toon of the Day: I Only Have Eyes For You...



Which is a good thing, since I'm the only one that can see you...


Political Cartoons by Steve Breen


'I never knew...
 
That you liked Piña Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
And the feel of the ocean, and the taste of champagne.
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.
You're the love that I've looked for, come with me, and escape.

 
If you like Piña Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
If you're not into yoga, if you have half-a-brain.
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.
You're the love that I've looked for, come with me, and escape.'






http://tinyurl.com/cvekrnw



1 comment:

Axe said...

I so want to comment on this, and don't dare. :) Um . . . KEEP SEARCHING, MANTI TE’O!