Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

30 July 2013

It's Weiner Weltanschauung!







People, you weren't paying close enough attention! The signs were there all of the time.

#PhallicPolitics



Addendum: 




‘I’m dealing with like stupid fucking interns who make it on to the cover of the Daily News even though they signed NDAs and/or they proceeded to trash me. And by the way, I tried to fire her, but she begged to come back and I gave her a second chance.

Fucking slutbag. Nice fucking glamour shot on the cover of the Daily News. Man, see if you ever get a job in this town again.

It’s all bullshit. I mean, it’s such bullshit. She could fucking — fucking twat.

You know what? Fuck you, you little cunt. I’m not joking, I am going to sue her.’

- Barbara Morgan, Weiner Spokeswoman


Democratic Women’s War on Women.

Pop the corn!



Update:  Oldnuke says that this would be a perfect Weiner Memorial, if only it weren't in Florida...


http://www.beerorkid.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/capitalthumbnail.jpg


lol


http://tinyurl.com/mkukg4o




No comments: