Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

02 April 2015

In This Cultural Revolution, Everyone Will Be Required To Wear Mao Straight Jackets




...And, they'll like it or off to the reeducation camps and gulags!


After the 18 August rally, the Cultural Revolution Group directed the Red Guards to attack the ‘Four Olds‘ of Chinese society (old customs, old culture, old habits and old ideas). For the rest of the year, Red Guards marched across China in a campaign to eradicate the ‘Four Olds’.


Interesting take from Ace...








My response:

True story:

A couple of weeks ago, I went into a small market and went to pay for some milk. The guy behind the register said that the milk that I wanted to purchase was halal and available for Muslim customers only. Fine. No problem. I wasn't looking specifically for Halal milk. I mistakenly picked it up. Did I get angry and start screaming about discrimination? No, I did not. I just purchased Infidel Milk and left.

Why? Because I am not some bloody insane person that is so sensitive to 'intolerance' or whatever that I fucking demand that 'In this Cultural Revolution, everyone must don Mao Straight Jackets!'..and that the government punish anyone who doesn't fall in line with the latest orthodoxy.







No comments: